Hey, Spuds! It’s 12/21/12 and we’re all still here. Looks like I have to make those December CapitalOne payments after all.
“We’re still here” isn’t just a reference to the End of the World, it’s a message to you, the listener, from us. Episode 58 is right around the corner, but we need some help. Your help, to be exact. Do us a favor and call the SPUD LINE (949)436-SPUD (7783) today (12/21/12) about any of the following topics:
- Your Christmas wish
- What’s the one gift you hope to open on Christmas morning?
- How’s 2012 been to you?
- Were you obsessively watching the “Countdown to Apocalypse” on History Channel?
- When do YOU think the world will end?
- What are you looking forward to in 2013?
- -Or just call in say hello!
So don’t worry – WE HAVEN POD FADED, and we never will. We’ll see you at episode 58!
Call in today! (949)436-SPUD (7783)
I haven’t been playing Words With Friends long, but I’m already addicted. Yet also burned out. Burned out on words like QI, QIS and fucking QAT all landing on a triple word tile. After playing this game for a week or so, we came up with a new way to play -the Couch Potato Podcast Way.
Here are the rules:
1. You can only use words from Movie titles.
1a. You can only use the FIRST or LAST word from the title. If the movie starts with “A”, “The”, An”, etc.. use the second & last word.
“Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels” – Playable words are LOCK & BARRELS. First and last, see how easy it is?
“The Hunt for Red October” - Playable words are HUNT & OCTOBER.
“TITAN A.E” – Playable words are TITAN & AE (Yes, AE works in WWF).
2. If you can’t make a word you have to PASS or SWAP your letters.
3. If you use a word that doesn’t comply with rule #1, you skip 2 turns. No swapping letters, just PASS.
4. Use the chat window to call out the title you’re playing. Movies only.
At any rate, that’s how we play. How do you play? Do you have your own House Rules when it comes to WWF? Sound off in the comment section below or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.